Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sundays

I decided today that my kids are by far the worst on Sunday. I don't know why but my kids turn uniquely insane starting @ 7 a.m. every Sunday morning and don't stop until that night @ around 8 p.m. This morning started out with our 2 yr. old Jordan screaming & crying to go out to the family room. After dragging me out of bed he decided to flip out in the hall ( for no reason at all )and sit there screaming to wake up everyone in the house. The worst of it was that he screamed louder if I tried to go to the family room or if I crawled beck into bed, so I sat down in the hall with him while he figured out what he wanted to do with himself. The rest of the day is much the same except @ church. So much fun. Today however, was much worse for everyone else I talked to as well. Someone must have given our kids something. This is when I wish I could drug my kids with a sedative!

No comments: